Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse I John 4:9. Quiz on 3-2-12. Practice lesson information on
Spelling: Practice :bed, red, led, wed, fed, down. Test on 3-1-12.
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in their
reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to return to the school
First Grade: Spelling: Study spelling words .
Bible: Study Bible verse.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write Psalms 56:11 two times.
- Spelling: Complete pages 97 & 98.
- Math: p. 261 and 262.
- Reading: .
Social Studies: Study for pioneer test on Thur.
Third Grade: Bible: Study. James 1:6.
Spelling: finish workbook. Study words.
Science: finish Test.
Reading: do p. 197-198. Study for Vocabulary quiz.
Handwriting: finish p. 113.
Book Report: work on summary and poster. Due 3-6-12.
Music: practice playing a, b, and g.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Study James 3:5 .
Spelling: study words.
. Music: .
- 4th grade math: p. 463, 1-15
- 5th grade math:p. 209-210, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 16, 18, 20-22. .
Sixth Grade - English: book report due 3-2-12.
- Math: Study for test.
- Spelling: Study pattern words. Lesson 22.
- Science: Study 194-207 for test.
- Reading: Read V is for Valiant, p. 196-20
- Bible: study lesson 15 for quiz.
History: Ch. 13 test on 3-2-12.
7th -12th Grade : No homework.