Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize the first 22 books of the Bible. See homework sheet. Test is April 20th.
Spelling/Handwriting: Write each word three times: fig, big, pig, jig. wig, four. Test 4-12-12/
Social Studies: none
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in
their reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to
return to the school on Friday.
First Grade: Spelling: Write spelling words five times each.
Bible: Study Bible verse.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write Mark 4:41.
- Spelling: Write each word three times each. Lesson 29 words.
- Handwriting: Write "E" and "N"
- Math: p. 299-300.
- Find out what country your family is from.
Third Grade: Bible: Write Bible verse, John 14:2 two times in cursive.
Spelling: Write spelling words two times in cursive. Lesson 29.
Math: finish worksheet.
Reading: finish worksheet. Reading log du on Tue. Bring in book for book report.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Write Psalm 37: 23-24 three times each in cursive.
Spelling: Write spelling words three times each in different colors.
History: Study for a quiz on Thur. on p. 130-1380
Science: Quiz on Thurs. on 8.1-8.3. Test on Fri. on Ch. 8.
Music: practice and bring in recorder and book .
- 4th grade math: p. 254 -256. do 1, 3-5, 7-9, 12, 14, 18-28.
- 5th grade math: P. 443-444 Do 1-15 odd and 16-25.
Sixth Grade - English: Write sentences from the board. Label all words in the sentence.
- Math: p. 705, do 1-12
- Spelling:Write Lesson 26 words ten times each.
- Science: p. 235 do 1-5.
- Reading: Finish Reading pp. 226-259.
- Bible: Write James 1:1-2 three times.
History: Ch. 15 test on 4-12-12. Mexican food quiz on 4-17-12. Quiz on 4-20-12
Seventh Grade: Science: none
Math : workbook 10.8, Do all.
Bible: . Quiz on 4-10-12 on I Peter 2:9. Ch. 65 test on 4-11-12.
Geography: p. 509, do 1-6
English: Study for Ch 15 & 16 test on Tue.
- Reading: none
Eighth Grade - Pre-Algebra: Workbook 10.2, 1-24.
. - Science: none
- Bible: none
Geography: p. 509 Do 1-6.
English: Study for Ch. 15 & 16 test on Tue.
- Reading: none
- Computer: Study Ch. 7 for test on tue.
- Grammar: Finish pp. 449-450.
- Drama: Script due Mon. for Chapel.
- Bible: Ch. 27 test and John 10:28-30 4-11-12. Current event "The Hunger games" for Fri.
- Spanish I : study Ch. 5 vocabulary.
Spanish II: complete class work
- Algebra I: workbook 9.4, 1-24..
Algebra II: Do 9.4, 1-15.
Trigonometry: p. 399, 25-32.
. - Government: Supreme Court quiz on 4-11-12. Ch. 8 test on 4-13-12.
. - Chemistry: none