Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize the first 22 books of the
Bible. See homework sheet. Test is April 20th.
Social Studies: none
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in
their reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to
return to the school on Friday.
First Grade: Spelling: Study spelling words.
Bible: Study Bible verse.
Social Studies: Study for test on Fri.
Second Grade: - Bible: Study Mark 4:41.
- Spelling: Write misspelled words 10x or five times times each. Lesson 29 words.
- Handwriting: none
- Science: Study guide on plants for test on Fri.
Third Grade: Bible: Study Bible verse, John 14:2
Spelling: Study words Lesson 29. Write misspelled words 5 times.
Math: finish worksheet.
Language:Study for test on writing descriptive paragraphs.
Music: test on recorder
History: Study for test.
Bring in Book for Book Report.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Test on Fri.
Spelling: Study spelling words, lesson 29 for test on Friday.
History: Test moved to Monday.
Science: CC 8.7 in complete sentences. Test on Fri. on Ch. 8.
Music: practice and bring in recorder and book p.11 "C"
. - 4th grade math: none
- 5th grade math: none
Etra Credit projects are available for Science and History.
Sixth Grade - English: Write sentences from the board. Label all words in the sentence.
- Math: p. 433, do 1-30
- Spelling:Study Lesson 26 words for test on Fri..
- Science: none
- Reading: Test Fri on pp. 234-259. Antartica plot , The old sea dog.
- Bible: Study James 1:1-2 for quiz on Fri.
History: Mexican food quiz on 4-17-12. Quiz on 4-20-12
Seventh Grade: Science: Study pp.321 do 6-10
Math : CH. 11.1., Do all
Bible: . Quiz on 4-10-12 on I Peter 2:9. Ch. 65 test on 4-11-12.
Geography: Study Ch. 19 for test on Fri..
- Reading: Study vocabulary for test on Fri.Michaelangelo research paper due 4-17-12
Eighth Grade - Pre-Algebra: none
. - Science: Study pp.321 do 6-10.
- Bible: none
Geography: Study Ch. 19 for test on Fri.
- Reading: Study vocabulary for test on fri. Michaelangelo research paper due 4-17-12
- Computer: none
- Grammar: Study for spelling test.
- Drama: Do worksheet. Script due Mon. for Chapel.
- Bible: Current event "The Hunger games" for Fri.
- Spanish I : study Ch. 5 vocabulary and grammar and finish class work.
Spanish II: complete class work
- Algebra I: none.
Algebra II: none.
Trigonometry: p. 400, Do 63-70.
. - Government: Ch. 8 test on 4-13-12.
. - Chemistry: Study for Ch. 12 test on Fri.