Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse Ephesians 4:32. Quiz on 3-9-12.
Spelling: Practice spelling out loud.: fell, bell, tell, sell, well, here. Test 3-8-12.
Math: Practice out loud math addition facts with sums of 6 and 7.
Social Studies: Study information on Hawaii and Alaska see study sheet for details.
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in their
reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to return to the school
First Grade: Spelling: Study spelling words .
Bible: Study Bible verse.
Social Studies: Study for test.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write verse one time.
- Spelling: Complete pp. 104-105. Lesson 26.
- Math: none
- Reading: Do Charlotte's web project.
Third Grade: Bible: Study Bible verse.
Spelling: Write 10 list words in 10 sentences..
Reading: finish p. 205-026 and 207-208.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Study Prov. 21:23 .
Spelling: Study spelling words. NOTE: spelling word is discontinued not discounted.
History: Study for test on Fri. Ch. 10 and p. 24z set A and study guide.
English: study for prepositional phase quiz.
- 4th grade math: Study lesson 66 for quiz on Thur.
- 5th grade math: p. 441 do 1-12 for quiz on Thurs.
Sixth Grade - English: finish worksheet.
- Math: pp. 370-378, 1-30.
- Spelling: Write Lesson 23 words five times each..
- Science: Study pp. 209- 214, Quiz on Thur..
- Reading: Do Review worksheet
- Bible: Write I Thess. 4:15-16 two times.
History: I have a Dream Quiz on 3-6-12.
7th - 12th grade : No Homework. Drama : costume project due 3-16-12.