Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse I Corinthians 15:3b-4. Quiz on 3-30-12.
Study information on study sheet on death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Test on
Spelling/ Handwriting: practice each word three times: if, it, is, in six, two. Test 3-29-12.
Social Studies: none
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in their
reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to return to the school
First Grade: Spelling: Study spelling words .
Bible: Study Bible verse.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write verse two times, Matthew 28:6.
- Spelling: Study Lesson 28 words. Do p.109 - 110.
- Handwriting: practice capital "D" and " C" in cursive.
- Math: practice multiplication.
- Reading: none
Third Grade: Bible: Study Bible verse, John 14:1 .
Spelling: Write 5 sentences with 5 spelling words from lesson 28 words, in cursive.
Math: pp.209-210, pp. 213-214.
Reading: finish worksheet. parent sign assignment.
Science: finish paragraph on the ear. parent please check it over and sign.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Study Psalm 119:1-2 for quiz on Thurs. and a Bible Test on Fri.
Spelling: Write spelling words in sentences. Lesson 28 test on Thurs.
History: Study for Ch. 11 quiz on Thursday. Ch. 11 test on Fri. Complete study guide.
Science: Do study guide. Test on Fri. Ch 7.
Music: practice p. 5.
- 4th grade math: p. 246 do 10-12, 14-15, 17-25. Do 30 on p. 247..
- 5th grade math: Study for money multiplication quiz.
Sixth Grade - English: none
- Math: Study for test on lesson 81-85.
- Spelling: Study Lesson 25 words for test on Fri..
- Science: Quiz on Thur. on pp. 222-229
- Reading: Do worksheet p. 82-86.
- Bible: Study I Thess. 4:13-18 for test on Thurs.
History: Quiz on 3-30-12 . Ch. 15 test on 4-12-12.
7th -12th grade : No Homework