Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse in Hebrews. Quiz on 2-10-12.
First Grade: Spelling:Study spelling words.
Bible: Study Bible verse for test.
Health: Study for Health test.
Social Studies: Study for test.
Second Grade: - Bible: Study Romans 8:28 .
- Spelling: write misspelled words 10 times each.
- phonics: Do pp. 115-116.
- Writing: letters lowercase cursive g & o.
Third Grade: Bible: Study verse for quiz. Prov. 3:5-6.
Spelling: Study lesson 22 words for test on Fri.
Language: quiz on p. 265; complete a sketch for a language and art grade p. 185.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Bible test on Fri.
Spelling: . Spelling test on Fri.
History: Ch. 8,9 and Atlas test on Fri.
- 4th grade math: none.
- 5th grade math: none.
Sixth Grade - English: worksheet p. 63-64.
- Math: p. 324, practice a-h, 1-20.
- Spelling:.Study lesson 20 words for test on Friday
- Science: Do 1-7 on p.194 .
- Reading: Test Thurs "Important Part".
- Bible: Study lesson 11-13 and Proverbs 3:9-10 for test on Fri..
Seventh Grade: Science:Do 1-3 on p. 239.
- Math : workbook 8.2, all.
- Geography: : Do worksheet Ch. 13 p. 1 & 2.
English: do none.
- Reading: none
Eighth Grade - Pre-Algebra: Do Chapter 7 review, p. 389, 10-46 even.
- Science: Do 1-3 on p. 239
Geography: Do worksheet Ch. 13 p. 1 & 2.
English: Do 12.11, 12.12 , p. 251.
High School - Yearbook: finish assigned pages.
- Computer: finish lesson 66, p.101-103. .
- Grammar: Study spelling on pg. 103, ex. 4.9
- Drama: Bring in by Monday, baby wipes, tissues or paper towels, germ-x and
eyeliner (color of your choice).
- Bible: Current event "Super Bowl Commercials" due 2-10-12.
Study John 10:11-13 and Ch. 21 for test on 2-14-12.
- Spanish I : study vocabulary and grammar for Ch. 4. Vocabulary quiz on Fri.
- Spanish II: study vocabulary Ch. 5.
- Algebra I: workbook 7.2, 1-15.
- Algebra II: Chapter 6 review, 8-12, 17-19, 20-23, 27, 28, 30-32..
- Trigonometry: p. Study for Ch. 7. test.
- Government: Ch. 4 test on 2/15/12.
- Chemistry: Do 3-5 on p. 227.