Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse in Hebrews. Quiz on 2-10-12.
- Spelling: Practice words: bag, wag, tag, rag, gag, find. Test on 2-9-12.
- Math: orally practice addition facts with sums of 4-5. See study sheet. Quiz on 2-9-12.
Turn in sheets with answers on Thurs.
First Grade: Spelling:Study spelling words.
Bible: Study Bible for test.
Handwriting: paper to practice for test.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write Romans 8:28 one time.
- Spelling: Do p. 85, 86.
- Writing: letters lowercase cursive a & d.
Third Grade: Bible: Study verse for quiz. Prov. 3:5-6.
Spelling: Study lesson 22 words for test on Fri.
Math: Study 9 multiplication and 9 division tables for speed quiz.
Reading: Study for vocabulary quiz..
Language: do an observation chart on an animal p. 183.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Study for verse quiz on Thur. Bible test on Fri.
Spelling: Write each word in a complete sentence. Spelling test on Fri.
History: Ch. 8,9 and Atlas test on Fri.
- 4th grade math: study for test on Thur.
- 5th grade math: study for test on Thur.
Sixth Grade - English: worksheet p. 61-62.
- Math: p. 699, 1-24, p. 320, 1-10,a,b..
- Spelling:.Write cort/vocabulary words 3 times each
- Science: Study pp. 187-190 for quiz .
- Reading: Test Thurs "Important Part".
- Bible: Write Proverbs 3:9-10 three times.
7th - 12th Grade: no homework.
Drama class: Bring in baby wipes, paper towels or tissues, eye liner, germ - X.