Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse I John 49. Quiz on 3-2-12. Practice lesson information on
Spelling: Write each word three times:bed, red, led, wed, fed, down. Test on 3-1-12.
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in their
reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to return to the school
First Grade: Spelling: Write spelling words five times each.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write Psalms 56:11 one time.
- Spelling: Write each word in lesson 25 three times each.
- Math: p. 257, 258.
- Reading: Read Ch. 16 and 18 in Charlotte's Web.. Reading LOG due WED.
Third Grade: Bible: Write verse THREE times. James 1:6.
Spelling: write lesson 25 words two times each.
Science: Study for Quiz on p. 120-135.
Reading: do p. 193-194.
Handwriting: finish p. 112.
Book Report: work on summary and poster. Due 3-6-12.
Music: Bring Recorder.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Write Bible verse James 3:5 three times each...
Spelling: Write words three times each in print.
. Music: .
- 4th grade math: p. 463, even only of practice
- 5th grade math:p. 203, 5-12, 19-20 .
Sixth Grade - English:study for Ch. 12 test..
- Math: Inv. 2, lesson B..
- Spelling: Study pattern words. Lesson 22B.
- Science: Study pp. 199-207 for quiz on Tues. 2-28-12
- Reading: Read V is for Valiant, p. 196-202
- Bible: none
Seventh Grade: Science: p. 274, 1-2 and thought provoker 1.
Math : workbook 9.4, 1-14
Bible: Ch. 60 Test on Wed.
Geography: Read P. 383-389. Do sec. 1 Rev. 1-4 on p. 385. Do sec 2 Rev
- Reading: none
Eighth Grade - Pre-Algebra: Ch. 8 review, p. 457, 9-25.
- Science: p. 274, 1-2 and thought provoker 1.
- Bible: Ch. 60 test on Wed.
. English: none
- Reading: none.
High School - Yearbook: finish assigned pages. Due 2/29/12
- Computer: none
- Grammar: none
- Drama: none.
- Spanish I : study Ch. 4 vocabulary. .
- Spanish II: study vocabulary and grammar for Ch. 5. . Test on Wed.
- Algebra I: none
- Algebra II: Do workbook 8.4, 1-14.
- Trigonometry: p. 339, 65-82.
. - Government: Ch. 5 test on 2-29-12
. - Chemistry: List and define the 3 intermolecular forces and on. p. 272 solve 15 a,c and 16a.