Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse I John 1:9. Quiz on 2-24-12. Practice lesson information on
Spelling: Write each word three times:ram, ham, jam, tam, said. Test on 2-23-12.
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in their
reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to return to the school
Social Studies:Review information about the presidents.
First Grade: Spelling: Study for test on Ch 24 on Fri..
Bible: Study John 10:11.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write Romans 1:16 one time.
- Spelling: Write each word in lesson 19, 20, & 21 one time each.
- Math: p. 247, 248.
- Reading: Read Ch. 13 -15 in Charlotte's Web..
Family Tree project - bring in names of family members for a family tree.
Third Grade: Bible: Write verse THREE times. James 1:5.
Spelling: do worksheet.
Language: do worksheet p. 33-34..
Reading: do p. 187-188.
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Study Bible verse..
Spelling: Write words three times each in print. lesson 23.
Reading and Language test on Thurs.
- 4th grade math: .study for test
- 5th grade math: study for test.
Sixth Grade - English: finish research and begin rough draft on compare and contrast paper.
- Math: p. 701, 1-25,. p. 345, 7-10, 28, 29.
- Spelling: Study pattern words.
- Science: Study pp. 178-191 for test on Tues. 2-14-12
- Bible: Write Proverbs 3:7-12 two times.
7th - 12th Grade: No Homework.