Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse John 14:6.. Quiz on 2-17-12. Practice lesson information on
Spelling: Practice spelling the following words:can, fan, pan, ran, van, away. Test on 2-16-12.
Reading: All children are to read for 10 min., supervised, from the book enclosed in their
reading folder. The folder comes home Monday and is to return to the school on Friday.
Social Studies: Review information about the globe, maps, flag, country and states from the
the homework sheet.
First Grade: Spelling: Study spelling words.
Bible: Study for Bible test.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write Deuteronomy 31:6 one time.
- Spelling: Do pg. 89 & 90.
- Math: none
- Reading: Study vocabulary for Ch. 7-12.
- Writing: letters lower case cursive c and q.
Family Tree project - bring in names of family members for a family tree.
Third Grade: Bible: Study Prov. 4:7-8.
Spelling: Study lesson 23 words. Do worksheet.
Math: Do p. 173-174
Science: Do p. 118-119.
Reading: Study for vocabulary quiz , p.183-184.
Language: Write final draft "How to Article", p. 193
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Write I Corth. 15:57-58 two times in cursive.
Spelling: Write words three times each in print. lesson 23.
- 4th grade math: p. 199, 16-25.
- 5th grade math: pp. 188-189, 7, 10-15, 17, 24-25
Sixth Grade - English: Study for test on Thursday.
- Math: , lesson 70, 1-30.
- Spelling: Study pattern words lesson 21B Do pp. 81-84 in the workbook..
- Science: Do p. 204, 1-5
- Reading: Study for test on Thursday. Prize Chowder.
- Bible: Study lesson 14 for quiz on Thur. Study Proverbs 3:11-12.
History: Ch. 12 test on 2-17-12. Titanic Quiz on 2-21-12.
P.E. : Hockey test on 2-14-12
7th - 12th Grade: No Homework.