Kindergarten - Bible: Memorize Bible Verse Psalm 23:5-6. Quiz on 1-27-12
- Spelling: Write each word three times: bad, mad, pad, sad, lad, are . Test on 1-26-12.
- Math: orally practice addition facts with sums of 0 - 3 (See study sheet)
Keep sheet for Wed. Quiz on 1-26-12.
First Grade: No Homework.
Second Grade: - Bible: Write Psalms 133:1 one time. Quiz on Thur.
- Spelling: Complete pgs. 77 & 78.
- Math: none
- Reading: Read Ch. 2 and 3 aloud.
- Handwriting: letters lowercase cursive f and k
Third Grade: Bible: none
Spelling: Study for pretest. Do worksheet and finish workbook p.79-80.
Math: Finish p. 147-148, p. 151-152.
Science: Study for quiz on p. 66-73.
Reading: study for vocabulary quiz.
Language: quiz on p.202 A, B. Finish worksheet.
History: test on p. 132-163, p.26-27
Fourth/Fifth Grade- Bible: Verse quiz on Matt. 6:31-32 on Thur..
Spelling: Write words in a complete sentence.
- 4th grade math: P. 173 Do 11,12,16 and 17-30.
- 5th grade math: pp.170-171 do 1-3, 11-15, 22, 23.
Sixth Grade - English: finish research for your story.
- Spelling: Study lesson 18 words. Test on Thur.
- Science: p. 180 Do #6. Study pp. 170-180 for quiz.
- Reading: Test on Granddaddy of all Frogs. p. 152-160.
- Bible: Study Proverbs 3:1-6 for test on Thur.
7th - 12th grade - No Homework.