Kindergarten - No Homework
First Grade - Write spelling words 5 times each. Complete handwriting paper.
Second Grade - Bible: practice verse Matthew 1:21
- Math: pg. 175-176
Third Grade - Spelling: Write lesson 17 words 2 times each. Finish workbook p. 65-66.
- Language: Study for Test on p. 112-123.
- December Reading log is due by Tue.
- Math: Finsh p. 129-130
- Reading: finish p. 131-132
- Science Test on Ch. 1.
Fourth/Fifth Grade - Study for final test on Thurs of all 50 states , capitals and abbreviations.
- Spelling: Write spelling words 3 times in print.
- 4th grade math: copy and solve 7-11 and 13-21 on p. 138
- 5th grade math: copy and solve 8-25 on p. 142.
Sixth Grade - Spelling: Study lesson 16 words.
- Reading: Read pg. 129-132.
- History: Ch. 9 test on 12-22-11.
- English: final draft of research paper is due.
- Math: Review worksheet.
- Bible: Study lessons 8-10 for test on Tue..
- Science: none
Seventh Grade - Science: Answer 1-5 on p. 178.
- Math : Do p. 332, 23-43
- Bible: Armor of God project is due Mon.
- Geography: Study for test on Ch,. 10. Test on Tues.
- English: Study for mid term
- Reading: none.
Eighth Grade - Pre-Algebra: p. 804, 10-28 even, p. 805, 2-24 even, 30-44 even.
- Science: answer 1-5 on p. 178
. - Geography: Study for test on Ch,. 10. Test on Tues.
- English: study for mid term.
- Reading: none.
High School - Yearbook: No homework.
- Computer: complete a memo to Mrs. Casler in reference to the Christmas gift exchange.
Make sure your memo notes the due dates of gifts, requirements and when the
exchange will take place. Save on a flash drive titled, "Memo to Mrs. Casler."
- Grammar: Research paper due 12-21-11. Study for mid term on Wed..
- Speech: study Ch. 9 & 10. .
- Bible:. Ch. 16 Test and John 3: 17-18 on Wed. 12-21-11.
- Spanish I :
- Spanish II: .
- Algebra I: p.345, 4-21..
- Algebra II: p. 1011, 2-28 even, p, 1012, 5-11, 13-22 .
- Trigonometry: p. 231, 1-12, 17-27, 49
- Economics: Ch. 10 Quiz on 12-21-11.
- Chemistry: none