Kindergarten - Bible: Practice Bible verse Ecclesiastes. Quiz on 11-11-11
- Review Bible lesson information from monday's homework sheet and homework sheet: Ex. 3 & 4.
: Exodus 1:8 -2:10.. Test on 11-11-11.
- Handwriting: p. 36 & 37 writing letter Ff.
First Grade - Spelling: Study spelling words. Spelling test on Fri.
- Bible: Study Proverbs 3:6 for test on Thurs. Bible verse quiz on Fri.
- Study for Health test on Fri.
- Handwriting test on Fri.
Second Grade - Bible: Study 2 Chronicles 7:14.
- Spelling: Review spelling words, lessons 7 - 11.
- Reading: read 20 minutes a day.
Third Grade - Bible: Study for Bible verse quiz I Cor. 13:9-10 and lesson 12 test on Friday.
- Spelling: Write Lesson 9,10 & 11 words one time each. Test on Thursday.
-Reading: study for vacabulary quiz on Thursday.
- Health: Study for quiz p. 160-167 on Thursday.
- Math: Study for speed quiz on the 6 times and 6 division tables.
Fourth/Fifth Grade - Spelling: Study spelling words, Test on Fri.
- Reading: Finish final draft and illustration of Tall Tale for Fri.
- Bible: Study Romans 3:20 for quiz on Thursday. Bible test on Fri.
- History: Study for quiz.
- Handwriting and norrtheast states quiz on fri.
- 4th grade math: Study practice test for test 5 on Thursday.
- 5th grade math: Study practice test for test 5 on Thursday
Sixth Grade - Spelling: Study lesson 11 .
- History: Colonies quiz on 11-18-11.
- English: Topic for instruction paper/ speech (demonstration)
Extra Credit: write a 300-400 word typed essay on "Are you proud of your county? Why?" This is due 11-10-11.
- Math: p. 165, 1-30.
- Bible: Study lesson 6 & 7 for Test on Thursday.
- Science: study 90-97 for quiz on Thursday.
Seventh Grade - No Homework
Eighth Grade - No Homework.
High School - No Homework.